Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Challenge #39 Christmas in August with Ike's Art

Welcome to a new challenge at Left of Center! We love that you have joined us on this sunny August morning.... or at least I'm hoping it's sunny where you are!

Our sponsor this week is Ike's Art and our theme is 'Christmas'.... of course, for those of you who enjoy the dark side - you can also enter your 'Creepmas' creations too! And, as always, you can go LOC!
Here are Team A with some inspirational projects and I hope that you will check out their blogs for more details!

Kay using Christmas Pixie

Kristy using Poinsettia Fairy


Maureen using Christmas Pixie

PennyRae using Poinsettia Fairy


Teresa using Poinsettia Fairy


Steph using Tooth and Claw

 We are look forward to seeing what you create this week! Remember to link up below and pop over to our Facebook group to share there too!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my LOC crew, you ladies have done a beautiful job with Ike's images. Love all of this Art work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such AWESOMENESS from the DT crew.... these are truly marvelous :-) I can't find where to comment on Penny Rae's site and Kay's card is linked to Kristy's site !!!

    THANK YOU for having me as sponsor again and for creation such wonderful creations with my schtuff :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) Fabulous work from the team, thank you for another great challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design team samples. Love what they did with Ike's stamps. Thanks for the fun "Christmas in August" theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!